Catch up with Derek as he has ponders over more of life’s dilemmas!
- Why don’t they make mouse flavoured cat food?
- Why do people say it’s his first birthday when it is obviously the second?
- Why does Linda say “Oh never mind” to me when it clearly matters to her?
- Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
- Why do doctors call what they do ‘practice’?
- Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?
- Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darkens our skin?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavour, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?