Catch up each month with Derek as he has ponders over more of life’s dilemmas!
- Why don’t you ever see the headline ‘Psychic Wins Lottery’?
- Why do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage?
- Why is abbreviated such a long word?
- Why do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters?
- Why is it that our children can’t read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
- If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?