Welcome to the Chideock and Seatown Community Website. This website belongs to ‘the community’ and is all about Chideock, North Chideock and Seatown. We hope these pages will be of interest to both local residents and visitors to our village.
Chideock is an amazingly busy village with lots of groups that anyone can join and lots of entertainment and events that are happening so please take your time to look through our website – not forgetting our stunning Photo Galleries.
If you are a visitor to this beautiful part of West Dorset please check out our Accommodation Guide.
- PARISH COUNCIL CONCLUSION OF AUDIT
- PARISH COUNCIL AGENDA NOTICE
Below is a link to the Agenda Notice for Meeting to be held in the Village Hall on 25th September 2017.
- CHIDEOCK NEWS – OCTOBER 2017
Here’s the October 2017 Chideock News.
- Dorset Care Record – Better Informed Means Better Care
For more information on how your health records are kept please click on the link below:
- NOTES FROM QUARTERLY MEETING (MAY 2017) WITH HIGHWAYS ENGLAND/CHIDEOCK PARISH COUNCIL
- CBWG – Mulled Wine and Nibbles & Frolics! Saturday 14th October at Chideock House.
- REPORT FROM WELDMAR FUND RAISING COMMITTEE Jane Tamone reports on behalf of the Chideock and Symondsbury WeldmarFundraising Committee.This year’s cream tea held at Seatown House on Saturday 26th August was onceagain an outstanding success. The weather was kind to us and just over £700raised for Weldmar Hospice. A big thank you to Chris and Clive Bath foropening their splendid garden for us and to Tinkers Cuss for providing themusic. Also, thanks to those who made all the scones, Duncan and PhillipaSalter who ran the tombola and the helpers who worked so hard to set up thegarden. If you think you would like to be involved in helping at our eventsto raise funds for the hospice, please contact Jane Tamone on 01308 424406.