Welcome to the Chideock and Seatown Community Website. This website belongs to ‘the community’ and is all about Chideock, North Chideock and Seatown. We hope these pages will be of interest to both local residents and visitors to our village.
Chideock is an amazingly busy village with lots of groups that anyone can join and lots of entertainment and events that are happening so please take your time to look through our website – not forgetting our stunning Photo Galleries.
If you are a visitor to this beautiful part of West Dorset please check out our Accommodation Guide.
- 2 CHIDEOCK BAKERS 2 Chideock Bakers. They both have many years’ experience of baking, cake-making and event catering and you may already be aware of them as they have been dong this for years in the village with their own home baking businesses, Taddle Farm Foods and Mill House Kitchen.Jenny and Karen are the
They have now joined forces to become the 2 Chideock Bakers. Take a look at their new page on the Chideock and Seatown Website. They’d love to hear from you if you have an event coming up or just fancy a tasty few treats.
- SOCC (SAVE OUR CLOCK) FUNDRAISER – POP UP RESTAURANT – Monday 8TH fEBRUARY
Chef Ali Smith & Chef Kiaran Mason are hosting a ‘pop-up’ at the Half Moon, Melplash in aid of Save Our Clock Campaign (SOCC), the ongoing campaign to rebuild the Clockhouse Inn, Chideock. They will also be holding a small auction in aid of the fundraising appeal at the end of the evening.
Monday 8th February – Tables Available 18:30 – 21:00 – £10 deposit required
Now only £35.00 per person, with all proceeds going directly to SOCC
To book please call 01297 480877 or 07906 111993 and leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To look at the Menu please click on the SOCC Facebook page (on the right).
- Pat Wynn – 80th Birthday celebrations
A group of parishioners from Chideock’s Catholic Church celebrated Pat Wynn’s 80th Birthday after Mass last Friday morning in the Museum. Charles Weld thanked Pat for all his hard work and dedication over the years and following a special collection the previous week, was pleased to present Pat with a microwave, toaster and saucepans and a new electric oven.
- C HIDEOCK SOCIETY – SEATOWN REGENERATION PROJECT – EXTRA TIME!
***DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE!!!***
THE DEADLINE FOR YOUR IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS IS APPROACHING FAST!!
(Nearly as fast as the rain and sea are eroding the riverbanks, beach front, car park and the cliffs)
DON’T KEEP YOUR IDEAS TO YOURSELF.
USE THE SUGGESTION BOXES AT THE VILLAGE SHOP, THE ANCHOR INN OR THE GEORGE,
e-mail email@example.com or PHONE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PROJECT MEMBERS:-
Roger Carey 489782
Richard Edmonds 07814 507628
Kate Geraghty 489422
BY 6th FEBRUARY
Into extra time!
- CHIDEOCK SOCIETY – SEATOWN REGENERATION MEETING. 10th February 11.am in the Village Hall