Welcome to the Chideock and Seatown Community Website. This website belongs to ‘the community’ and is all about Chideock, North Chideock and Seatown. We hope these pages will be of interest to both local residents and visitors to our village.
Chideock is an amazingly busy village with lots of groups that anyone can join and lots of entertainment and events that are happening so please take your time to look through our website – not forgetting our stunning Photo Galleries.
If you are a visitor to this beautiful part of West Dorset please check out our Accommodation Guide.
- CHIDEOCK NEWS – NOVEMBER 2014
Just out – the November Chideock News.
- PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES – JULY 2014
- CHRISTMAS FAYRE – SATURDAY 8TH NOVEMBER – 2-15PM IN VILLAGE HALL
For that special Christmas gift why not come to the CHIDEOCK XMAS FAYRE on Saturday 8th November between 2-15pm and 5-15pm To be held in the Village Hall
Painted Glassware, Crafts, Pet Prezzies, Candles, Cards, Silver Jewellery, Unique Gifts, Bird Boxes – plus Raffles, Tombola, books, etc., Refreshments. All enquiries to Lyn Crisp on 01297 489098
- WELDMAR HOSPICECARE TRUST ‘COFFEE MORNING’ Thurs 30th October
- QUIZ NIGHT IN CHIDEOCK Friday October 31st at 7-30